Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My New Years Prayer

Dear Jesus 

You are awesome in glory and majestic in power. You are the King over all the earth,
and You are my King. Today begins a new year for me. Thank You for the promise that
You are preparing a place for me. With that promise tucked in my heart, I can stand
secure in You as Lord of my life. Thank You that You have sealed me with Your Spirit
and engraved my name on the palm of Your Hand.
Thank You that You have made and are making me beautiful in Your sight.
Help me to confidently walk in that beauty.
Prepare my heart for my reunion with You at the foot of Your eternal throne.
Awake my soul morning by morning to meet with You. Fix my heart on Your steadfast Word.
Show me my sin. Humble my heart to repent of it. Sift me if You need to, Lord. Destroy in me
anything that steals my affection for You. Give me a heart of obedience and surrender.
Draw me close so that I can hear even the faintest of Your whispers. Saturate me with Your
love so that I can love lavishly and give generously. Ignite a fire in my heart for more of You.
Infuse me with the fullness of Your Holy Spirit power so I can be Your vessel, fully available
to be used by You. Revive me when I am weary.
Strengthen me from within to walk in the plans You have for me, to follow
Your will even when it’s hard. Enable me to trust You in all things.
Show me Your ways and move my heart to walk in them.

I love You, Jesus! And I ask all this in Your precious and holy Name.
Zyra 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your much appreciated comments.